With handling built to satisfy the demands of the most discerning performance rider – the aluminum Bigfoot VLT shreds like our world class MTBs - and its seamless integration of the latest e-bike technology means this fat bike will perform on any year-round riding adventure imaginable.
No, it's not just about the snow – but you've gotta know that having months-at-a-time of access to snowy riding conditions has inspired us to create a bike that doesn't just survive, but thrives through any ride Canada serves up – snow, mud, sand – whatever. With a combination of thoughtful frame design and features, no-compromise cold-weather component selection, and the best-in-class Shimano STEPS drive system, the Bigfoot VLT is the electric fat bike that you'll forget is an electric fat bike until you realize just how far it's taken you.
WITH ALL THAT GO – YOU GOTTA STOP, TOO.
Getting a bike to go fast can be a whole lot easier than getting it to slow down – especially on challenging riding surfaces. To help control the extra momentum the Bigfoot VLT will give you, and take advantage of all the grip offered by the fat tires, slow it down with the incredible modulation and stopping power of the 4 piston hydraulic disc brakes and 200mm rotors.
POWERFUL CLIMBING – MODERN HANDLING
We created the Bigfoot VLT to ride like a modern mountain bike – the rider cockpit is optimized for fast, efficient climbing thanks to its steep seat angle and long front-center. But why go up if the downhill is no fun, right? So, we gave the bike balanced geometry for confident descending, stability and control so every pedal stroke up is rewarded with a hoot or a holler on the way back down.
EVOLVED, THOUGHTFUL FRAME FEATURES
We've been making the Bigfoot for years, and have developed some unique features along the way that are central to the Bigfoot VLT's design. We’ve maintained a generous standover clearance and included thru axels for stiffness and improved handling. The aluminum frame has evolved to include a fully integrated downtube-mounted battery and internally routed cables provide a clean look, and we’ve also added two bottle mounts (M,L,XL). The Bigfoot VLT is built with features that are up to any adventure you are – and there's even an integrated kickstand – it's one of those things you might not think of – but you'll be glad it's there.
COMPONENTS OPTIMIZED FOR THE COLD – AND BEYOND
Talk to any rider who pedals in cold climates – a lot of bike components on the market work very differently when the temperatures drop. So, we've addressed the chief culprits with a cold-weather optimized Manitou fork, hydraulic disc brakes that use DOT fluid to maintain consistent performance over varying temperatures, and found a dropper post that works the best when the temps plummet. Not all riders ride fat bikes in the snow – but those who do will really appreciate these details.
SHIMANO STEPS – ALL THE POWER YOU NEED
Designed to withstand the extreme demands of e-mountain biking, the best-in-class Shimano STEPS E8000 and E7000 drive units will extend your ride and give you the push you need to get through the tough stuff. The protected seat tube charging port allows easy access and quick charging of the 500 to 630Wh batteries, which we've cold-weather tested and protected from the elements so you can ride year-round.
FAT 4.8” TIRES FOR GRIP AND CUSH
The Bigfoot VLT is equipped with 80mm wide rims and 4.8” tires – so there's more rubber on the ground. The footprints float over snow and sand, soften the blow from gnarly trail features, and provide immense amounts of traction in even the muddiest of conditions without tearing up the terrain.
Type: Mountain E-Bikes
Size: Small, Medium, Large, XL
Wheel Size: 26"
Motor Manufacturer: Shimano
Item condition: New
01. FRAME Norco Bigfoot Vlt, Aluminum, Boost 12X197Mm Dropouts, Shimano Motor Mount
02. FORK Norco Aluminum Fat Fork, 15X150Mm Ta, 51Mm Offset
03. HEADSET Fsa Orbit 1.5 Zs No.57 Hbs, Zero Stack Internal
04. HEADSET SPACER 1X10Mm, 1X5Mm, 1X2.5Mm, Aluminum
05. REAR DERAILLEUR Sram Nx, 11 Speed
06. CASSETTE Sram Nx Pg-1130, 11-42T, 11 Speed
07. CHAIN Sram Nx Pc-1110, 11 Speed
08. CRANKSET Samox Offset Fat Crank, 165Mm
09. PEDALS Vp Nylon Flat Pedals, 9/16"
10. CHAINRING Samox 32T Narrow/Wide, 104Mm Bcd Offset Spider, 72Mm Chainline
11. SHIFTER REAR Sram S-700, Single Click For E-Mtb, 11 Speed
12. GRIPS Vp, Lock-On
13. HANDLEBAR X6 Aluminum, 780Mm Wide, 15Mm Rise, 31.8Mm Diameter
14. STEM 6061 Aluminum, 50Mm Length, 31.8Mm Clamp Diameter
15. SEATPOST Tranzx Ysp18Jl Stealth Dropper, 100Mm (S) | 125Mm (M) | 130Mm (L/Xl) Travel, 31.6Mm, 1X Lever
16. SEAT POST CLAMP Norco Alloy Quick Release
17. SADDLE Wtb Volt Sport
18. FRONT BRAKE Sram Guide T, 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc, Sram Centerline 200Mm Rotors
19. REAR BRAKE Sram Guide T, 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc, Sram Centerline 200Mm Rotors
20. BRAKE LEVERS Sram Guide T
21. KICKSTAND Ursus Wave Rear R81, Aluminum, E-Bike Rated
22. FRONT HUB Kt-M9Cf, 15X150Mm
23. REAR HUB Kt-M9Cr, 12X197Mm
24. SPOKES/NIPPLES Shadar Stainless Steel 14G Spokes, Brass Nipples
25. RIMS Aluminum, 32 Hole, 80Mm Internal Width
26. FRONT TYRE Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, 26X4.8"
27. REAR TYRE Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, 26X4.8"
28. FRONT AXLE 150Mm X 15Mm Ta
29. REAR AXLE 197Mm X 12Mm Ta
30. MOTOR Shimano Steps E7000
31. BATTERY In-Tube Battery, 500Wh Capacity